FA Cup Number 8!
Liverpool won the FA Cup after beating Chelsea in a penalty shootout during the final at Wembley.
The match was locked at 0-0 after extra time, and with the Reds about to win on penalties, Blues keeper Edouard Mendy saved Sadio Mane's spot-kick.
That was after Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta had earlier hit the post.
But Alisson Becker, in goal for the Merseysiders, denied Mason Mount before Kostas Tsimikas struck to seal the win
Available in 2 sizes
Liverpool FC - FA Cup #8 ~ 3D Night Lamp! is a geometrically accurate representation of the FA Cup trophy, made from acrylic (hard plastic).
How It Works
A flat piece of acrylic (a very hard plastic) is laser printed and precision-cut to a pattern that "appears" to be 3D when light shines through it. The light source comes from coloured LEDs that shine through the plastic and highlights the pattern to create a cool illusion
What's in The Box?
A Great Addition to Any Room
Liverpool League Cup #9 ~ 3D Night Lamp! is suitable for all ages and looks great in any room such as the bedroom lounge, study, desk at work, man cave, woman cave, restaurant, dining table, bar, clubhouse, home pub, etc.
Change the reflected colour with a quick finger tap of the ON/OFF power button or use the remote controller to choose between 7 different colour LED's and several cool light effect sequences such as fade and strobe.
Press the button and hold the power button for 3 - 5 seconds to switch the unit ON or OFF.
Liverpool League Cup #9 ~ 3D Night Lamp Specs
- Laser printed acrylic sheet, that sits on a base and reflects a 3D illusion that resembles the Champions League trophy
- 7 Colours to switch or cycle (Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Cyan/Purple/White)
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or any USB power source (computer/phone charger/power bank) the USB cable provided
- Either touch-operated or remote controlled (optional)
- Adjustable brightness
- Easy to assemble
- Solid Base with rubber feet
- Suits any mood and any room